Tenant's Toolkit

Drug & Alcohol Services

Bromley Drug and Alcohol Service (BDAS)

This service offers a range of treatment and support services for adults aged 18+ who have concerns about their drug or alcohol use and are residents in the borough of Bromley.

The Open Access Service undertakes the initial assessment of your needs. Access to the service can be made by self-referral or from partner agencies. Website here. You can contact the service on 0208 289 1999 or by Fax on 0208 289 5507.

BDAS aim to see people within 5 working days of the receipt of the referral. If you are concerned at all about the length of time to get support then you can call the Service Manager Jonathan Williams on 07500 443 438.

Addiction – National Support and Information

If you are worried about addiction, you are not alone. An estimated 2 million people in the UK are fighting an addiction and there is a lot of help and support available. The NHS has links to resources here.

Adfam – Support for families affected by drugs and alcohol

Adfam is a national charity working to improve support for families affected by drugs and alcohol. Their website is a hub of information for families and professionals. Find contacts on local support groups and helplines for anyone affected by someone else’s substance use. Website here.