Support for Women
Bromley & Croydon Women’s Aid
Website: www.bcwa.org.uk Telephone: 02083139303
- Their services include refuge accommodation, advice & support, One Stop Shop, support groups, children’s services, school programmes and awareness talks.
- BCWA’s Outreach Team supports women and men in the community who want to know what their options are, and would like a non-judgmental listening ear.
- They can talk to you over the telephone or in a one-to-one meeting in a safe location, such as their head office or Community House.
- They also offer advice to the friends and families of anyone experiencing domestic abuse. They give their expertise to legal and social services professionals and support women at Child Protection conference MARAC.
- They can accompany women to court, and also put them in contact with other services that can help them.
Address: 13 Shrubbery Road,SW16 2AS
Phone: 020 8696 0023 Fax: 020 8677 9920 Email: email@example.com
Services Offered: Information, advice and support for Asian women. Advice on housing and welfare benefits. Temporary accommodation for women experiencing domestic violence.
Opening Times Monday: 10am - 5pm Tuesday: 10am - 5pm Wednesday: 10am - 5pm Thursday: 10am - 5pm Friday: 10am - 5pm riday: 10am - 5pm Weekend: Sat 10am-5pm, activities 11am-3pm
Girls Friendly Society (G.F.S.) - Penge
Works with young women and young mothers between the ages of 14 and 25 years of age. We offer outreach support and a "drop in" service in children and family centres around the Bromley borough. Support workers will work with the young women to resolve issues around housing, education, benefits and much more.
Tel: 020 8676 9569
National Domestic Violence Helpline
Provides access to 24hr emergency refuge accommodation as well as an information service including safety planning and translation facilities to thousands of women who suffer at the hands of an abusive partner.
Tel: 0808 2000247 (24hr)